Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2017/18 academic year.
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
International and European Union (non-UK) students